BREASTFEEDING SUPPORT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
Serving Chicagoland families in the West and Southwest suburbs of Illinois with in-home breastfeeding consultations. I would love to help you achieve your breastfeeding goals however that looks for you and your family.
MELISSA PREITAUER, IBCLC, RLC
Elmhurst, IL 60126
773-575-2629 Call or Text
BREASTFEEDING PROBLEMS I CAN HELP YOU WITH
What stage in life are you in?
- Helping you prepare to breastfeed during last trimester of pregnancy
- Did you have a really rough breastfeeding experience with your 1st baby? I can help you understand what may have happened and give you tools to help breastfeeding go much easier to prepare for your next baby!
- Plugged ducts and mastitis
- Inverted and flat nipples
- Latching and positioning problems
- Sore, cracked, bleeding nipples
- Assess, identify, and create a beneficial care plan for Tongue and Lip tie issues (as well as expert care after tongue and lip tie procedure, that can include suck training exercises, TummyTime! Method, help with continued latching issues, and referrals to expert health care providers for further care)
- Assess and identify structural issues that maybe causing breastfeeding problems with a care plan to help
- Low milk supply
- Over supply
- Pumping problems and questions
- Medication and herbal questions / resources
- and much, much, more!!
- Returning to work or school questions
- Bottle-feeding questions and issues
- Slow to gain weight issues in the older baby
- Starting solids
- Support and help when family members are not supportive of your choice to breastfeed beyond a year
Click for more info on how a consultation works with me and prices!
Get to know me better on my FaceBook Page:
JUST SOME OF THE CHICAGO ILLINOIS SUBURBS I SERVE:
Elmhurst, Warrenville, Lisle, Winfield, Woodridge, Wheaton, Downers Grove, Bolingbrook, Naperville, Joliet, Oswego, Plainfield, West Chicago, Glen Ellyn, Carol Stream, Aurora, North Aurora, Glendale Heights, Addison, Lombard, Hinsdale, Schaumburg, and all surrounding areas.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SUPPORTING YOU!