FOR A LIMITED TIME 75% OFF!
Breastfeeding 101 At Home Webinar ~ $40
This webinar is a Breastfeeding 101 class in the comfort of your own home, on your own time!
This webinar is for you and your partner if ~
- You’re getting very close to your due date and you’ve run out of time to take a breastfeeding class in person
- Your on the fence about breastfeeding and want to gather more information
- Your partner is not able to attend an in person breastfeeding class with you. Your partner can watch on their own time or you can watch together!
- You and your partner want to gather as much information about breastfeeding as possible to get you off to a great start!
- You’re a second time mom and need a review of the basics
You will find the information in this webinar to be high quality, evidence based, and up-to-date, leaving you feeling confident about breastfeeding!
What will be covered ~
- All the basics of how breasts and milk production work
- Information on positioning and latching your baby
- How to know what your baby’s hunger cues will look like and why it’s so important to get to know them
- Common issues that may come up and how to handle them
- What to do once you get home from the hospital
- How to create your breastfeeding support system!
I highly recommend you and your partner watch together! Studies show that mothers have better breastfeeding success with the support and encouragement from their partners! Dad’s make a huge difference in breastfeeding outcomes! Go DAD’S! After watching the webinar please feel free to follow up and contact me with any questions or feedback you may have related to getting breastfeeding off to a good start!
Webinar runs about 1 hr. Once purchased you will be directed to a link for a private YouTube page where you will have unlimited access to the Webinar.